Based on the New York Times bestseller by Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit™, this training teaches skills to identify and create the habits needed for success within an organization. The course draws on the science of habit formation to help learners recognize when they need to change, what behaviors they ought to change, and how to make desired behaviors stick.
Adaptability is critical to success in our fast-paced, ever-changing world. Organizations, teams, and individuals often fail to make required—or even aspirational—changes because they are stuck in their habits. This space between knowing and doing represents a behavioral lag. And living in the lag threatens engagement, innovation, performance, productivity, health, and happiness. Learn how habits work and how to unlock the power to change them.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the habits that disproportionately impact performance, engagement, and happiness.
- Use ‘skill’ instead of ‘will’ to replace limiting habits with effective habits.
- Adapt when faced with change.
- Create new routines that produce desired outcomes.
- Discover how to stay focused to achieve goals.
- Create an action plan for new habits.
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery: