Building Interpersonal Awareness with DiSC® | 12/02
Archbright's Seattle Office
In-Person ClassNumber of Seats Available: 25
Since one of the major factors in our professional success is our ability to work with others, it can be helpful to develop an awareness of our own unique behaviors and the behaviors of those we work with. This information provides an opportunity to uncover strategies for modifying behavior toward more successful relationships, thereby increasing effectiveness and reducing tension.
Prior to attending the course, participants will take the online Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile and will receive a 20-page report based on the results. Participants will use their personalized reports in class to better understand different work styles and how to build more effective relationships.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase productivity and reduce tension by bridging differences between themselves and others in the workplace
- Identify their DiSC® styles and explore the priorities that drive them
- Acknowledge how each DiSC® style contributes to the team or organization
- Discover their reactions to different DiSC® styles, identifying areas of comfort and discomfort
Class Duration: 3.5 hours
THIS CLASS IS IN-PERSON!
Class Location: Georgetown Office, 5601 6th Ave S, Suite 400, Seattle, 98108
Parking: Our office has a garage, however, garage parking is limited and on a first come first served basis. When you arrive, obtain a ticket from the gate. Please park in a numbered spot, not in a spot marked Visitor or Reserved. Bring your ticket with you.
Head up to Archbright’s office on the 4th floor (details below) and give your ticket to the front desk to validate your parking. There is street parking available should there not be spots still available in the garage.
Please note: spots marked VISITOR are 90 minutes only. If you park in the garage without validating your parking at Archbright’s front desk, you may be ticketed.
Getting to Archbright – Suite 400
Please enter the building by way of S. Orcas Street and take the elevator to the Lobby. Turn right out of the elevator and take the next elevator you come to, to the 4th Floor. Archbright will be right there when you exit the elevator. Another entrance to the building is on 6th Ave. S. If you enter here, take the elevator to the 4th floor. Take a right and then a left into the main hallway. Follow the hallway until you get to Archbright.
Doors open at 8 am. After checking in at the kiosk located outside our suite, please come inside, help yourself to some coffee, and relax in our Co-Working Lounge.
To help keep all participants and instructors safe, we require the following safety measures:
Wearing a mask is optional.
To enter our offices, you must be able to respond “NO” to the following 4 questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5 days, or are you awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Within the last 5 days, have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with anyone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Within the past 5 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms that are new or unexpected?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you answer yes to the any of the questions #1 through #4, even if you believe symptoms are a cold or allergies, DO NOT ENTER the Archbright offices.
If you have concerns or questions about these requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your registration and receive a refund, we must be notified at least 2 business days before your scheduled class. For cancellations received less than 2 business days of the class date, and for participants who fail to attend the class, no refund will be issued. Please call our Member Services Team to process your cancellation at 206.329.1120 or 509.381.1635.
Silver and Gold members using their credit code must cancel at least 2 business days before the class date to have their credit reinstated.