2023_Supervisory Skills 2/6, 2/7, & 2/8
G2 Conference Center, Suite 355
In-Person ClassNumber of Seats Available: 16
A Gallup poll of more than a million employed US workers concluded that the number one reason people quit their jobs is a bad boss or immediate supervisor. The good news is that supervisors can dramatically boost their effectiveness through the use of consistent models for everyday supervision activities. And since repeated practice of a skill significantly improves retention and on the job application, Supervisory Skills (our most popular course) includes structured activities where participants actively practice the skills they gain during the class.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Improve communication with employees at all levels of the organization
- Give objective, results-based feedback
- Improve substandard performance and retain high performers through coaching
- Increase quantity and quality of work completed through delegation
- Promote employee fairness and company protection with thorough documentation
- Foster teamwork and make effective decisions as a team
Note: The following stand-alone classes will be covered in Supervisory Skills: Feedback for Success, Coaching for Success, Discipline and Documentation, and Delegating and Setting Expectations.
This three day class is on February 2, 7, & 8
THIS CLASS IS IN-PERSON
Class Location: Georgetown Office, Suite 355, 5601 6th Ave S, Seattle, 98108 | G2 Conference Center
Parking: Our office has a garage, however, garage parking is limited and on a first come first served basis. When you arrive, obtain a ticket from the gate. Please park in a numbered spot, not in a spot marked Visitor or Reserved. Bring your ticket with you. Parking will be validated.
Head up to the 3rd floor Conference Room (details below) and keep your ticket handy for validation. There is street parking available should there not be spots still available in the garage.
Please be advised that Archbright will no longer have coffee/tea/water services on premise, so be sure to bring your own beverage.
Please note: spots marked VISITOR are 90 minutes only. If you park in the garage without validating your parking, you may be ticketed.
Getting to the 3rd Floor Conference Room
Please enter the building by way of S. Orcas Street and take the elevator to the Lobby. Turn right out of the elevator and take the next elevators to the 3rd Floor. The Conference Room will be to your right when you exit the elevator. Another entrance to the building is on 6th Ave. S. If you enter here, take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Take a right and then a left into the main hallway. Follow the hallway until you get to the Conference Room.
Doors open 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
To help keep all participants and instructors safe, we require the following safety measures:
Wearing a mask is optional.
To enter our offices, you must be able to respond “NO” to the following 4 questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5 days, or are you awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- Within the last 5 days, have you been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with anyone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Within the past 5 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms that are new or unexpected?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you answer yes to the any of the questions #1 through #4, even if you believe symptoms are a cold or allergies, DO NOT COME TO CLASS.
If you have concerns or questions about these requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your registration and receive a refund, we must be notified at least 2 business days before your scheduled class. For cancellations received less than 2 business days of the class date, and for participants who fail to attend the class, no refund will be issued. Please call our Member Services Team to process your cancellation at 206.329.1120 or 509.381.1635.
Silver and Gold members using their credit code must cancel at least 2 business days before the class date to have their credit reinstated.