"Our bank recently utilized Archbright to conduct a series of supervisory courses. We would highly recommend using Archbright in the training and development of all levels of employees. The feedback from the participants was very positive; they felt the information was timely, useful and most importantly, directly related to their positions." — HR Officer, Banking Industry
One of HR’s key roles is to ensure the success of employee training. To do so, employers must offer access to courses that directly correlate with the job or the skill they want the employee to attain. When employees understand this link, they are more likely to apply their learning in the workplace.
We understand that connecting the employee’s training to their work objectives can be challenging. To that end, Archbright™’s courses cover all aspects of leadership, management, supervision, human resources, employment law awareness, and safety.
Our course offering is designed to help your organization by:
- Aligning learning to both individual and organizational goals
- Closing critical skills gaps
- Empowering your managers
- Cultivating leadership
Here's how you can access Archbright’s Training:
- Open Enrollment Employee Training: Instructor-led training is offered at Archbright's training centers in Seattle, Kent, and Spokane. Meet and interact with people from other companies and learn in an environment away from the distractions of your day-to-day workplace. View our Course Calendar!
- Onsite Employee Training: Our Learning and Development team can customize courses and deliver them onsite at your organization. Ideal for large groups or for topics specific to your organization or culture, these training sessions can be held at a time and location convenient for your employees and maximizes the benefits of group learning within the workplace. Contact us to discuss your needs!
- eLearning: For those organizations that need training anytime, anywhere, our web-based training options provide maximum flexibility. Check our eLearning options!
Some of our most popular instructor-led training courses include:
Leadership & Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Becoming A Leader
- Change Management
- Leadworker Effectiveness
- Compensation Planning
- Developing a Training Plan
- Employment Law Landmines
- Managing FMLA
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Discovering Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating for Success
- Workplace Harassment Awareness
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified Training
- Forklift Train-the-Trainer
- Dealing with Hazardous Waste
- Understanding Workers’
We also offer computer and software training through our partner, TLG Learning. Our members receive a discount, so be sure to mention if you are a member of Archbright when registering!
Call us at 206.329.1120 or email email@example.com to learn more!