Course Calendar | Course Catalog | eLearning | Registration FAQs
One of HR’s key roles is to ensure the success of employee training. To do so, employers must offer access to courses that directly correlate with the job or the skill they want the employee to attain. When employees understand this link, they are more likely to apply their learning in the workplace.
We understand that connecting the employee’s training to their work objectives can be challenging. To that end, Archbright™’s courses cover all aspects of leadership, management, supervision, human resources, employment law awareness, and safety.
Our course offering is designed to help your organization by:
- Aligning learning to both individual and organizational goals
- Closing critical skills gaps
- Empowering your managers
- Cultivating leadership
Browse our Complete Course Catalog!
Here's how you can access Archbright’s Training:
- Open Enrollment Employee Training: NEW! Archbright training is now available to non-Members! Instructor-led training is offered at Archbright's training centers in Seattle, Kent, and Spokane. Meet and interact with people from other companies and learn in an environment away from the distractions of your day-to-day workplace. View our Course Calendar!
Questions about registering for one of our classes? Visit our FAQ here.
- Onsite Employee Training: Our Learning and Development team can customize courses and deliver them onsite at your organization. Ideal for large groups or for topics specific to your organization or culture, these training sessions can be held at a time and location convenient for your employees and maximizes the benefits of group learning within the workplace. Contact us to discuss your needs!
- eLearning: For those organizations that need training anytime, anywhere, our web-based training options provide maximum flexibility. Check our eLearning options!
Some of our most popular instructor-led training courses include:
Leadership & Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Becoming A Leader
- Change Management
- Leadworker Effectiveness
- Compensation Planning: Where to Start
- Developing Your Company's Training Plan
- Managing FMLA
- Hiring Winners
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Emotional Intelligence: Effective Communication
- Workplace Harassment Awareness
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified Training
- Forklift Training-the-Trainer
- Dealing with Hazardous Waste
- Understanding Workers’ Compensation and
We also offer computer and software training through our partner, TLG Learning. Our members receive a discount, so be sure to mention if you are a member of Archbright when registering!
Call us at 206.329.1120 or email email@example.com to learn more!