NOTE: To maintain state-recognized certification, you must attend a four-hour recertification course every two years.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify two methods to assure scene safety for a rescuer.
- Demonstrate two methods of positioning a victim to provide a clear breathing passage.
- Identify and demonstrate two methods to control external bleeding.
- Describe the signs of cardiac arrest and demonstrate CPR on a mannequin.
- Explain the danger of moving a spinal injury victim and demonstrate spinal stabilization.
- Identify three basic actions to take when assisting victims of a medical emergency.
- Demonstrate proper AED placement and use for a victim of cardiac arrest.
This program is designed for:
6 hours (1 day)
Type of Delivery:
Virtual and In-Person
Upcoming Class Dates:
In-Person | 10/14/2021 to 10/14/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In-Person | 10/26/2021 to 10/26/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In-Person | 11/1/2021 to 11/1/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In-Person | 11/11/2021 to 11/11/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In-Person | 12/2/2021 to 12/2/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
In-Person | 12/30/2021 to 12/30/2021 | 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM