Bringing new staff on board or upgrading the skills of existing staff is a welcome step toward increased productivity and efficiency. In order to train most effectively, the trainer must have a solid, standardized approach as well as the ability to adjust to the individual learner’s needs on the spot.
In Training-the-Trainer, participants will learn how to deliver hands-on training for any subject—from manufacturing to call centers to accounting. The principles covered in class are based on recent brain research and will help make training relevant, efficient, and memorable.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Use their strengths and improve their weaknesses as trainers
- Adjust training strategies to the learner
- Increase learner retention using principles from recent brain research
- Plan training using a standardized approach
- Give effective feedback to learners
This program is designed for:
Leads and Supervisors
Type of Delivery:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
This class is not currently scheduled.