Our Employee Engagement Survey (EES) is designed to uncover underlying disengagement in your organization.
We help set the stage for developing an action plan to resolve any issues discovered through the process.
Access the data you need to:
- Identify what departments, teams, or locations are the most disengaged in your organization.
- Compare your results against others who have participated in the Employee Engagement Survey process nationwide.
- Create an action plan to address engagement issues uncovered from the survey results.
Learn the unique set of drivers causing any disengagement in your organization. When leaders understand and address these key drivers, they can decrease disengagement and increase engagement.
With the results from our EES, you can strategically plan how to improve employee engagement and, in turn, performance.
We make it easy.
- We invite your employees to participate in the survey via email.
- Employees complete the survey on their computer or their mobile device.
- Once the survey closes, we analyze the data. We then walk you and your team through the survey’s results.
- We ensure your team understands the numbers and the story they tell about your organization and your employees.
- After that, you’ll have 24/7, online access to your engagement data for reporting.