“It’s not the magic that makes it work, it’s the way we work that makes it magic.” Lee Cockerell, Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort coined this phrase in his book, Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney. Magical customer service can happen in every interaction when employees are trained to make each one meaningful.
In Delivering Extraordinary Customer Service, participants will learn the importance of the customer journey and how to use empathy to enhance the relationship. This class will help them to fine tune their customer service skills so they can positively represent their company’s brand. Participants will also learn the difference between internal and external customers and how to adapt to each using a technique called the Platinum Rule.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize significant points in the customer’s experience and journey
- Clarify the customer’s expectations and needs
- Use positive language to enhance the customer relationship
- Solve problems efficiently using a step-by-step process
- Identify the importance of a net promoter score
- Remain positive and respectful, using empathy when responding to unique customer requests
- Use simple self-care strategies to recover from a tough experience with a customer
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery:
Virtual Classroom and In-Person